As the CEO of Qwinix, it was only fitting I write our first blog post to provide more insight on who we are, why we exist, and how culture plays a role in everything we do.
Who We Are
When I first started Qwinix, I knew I wanted to build more than just a profitable company; I wanted to ensure that I instilled the belief of “people over profit” as being the key reason for my existence in business.
People over profit can be proliferated beyond the four walls here at the Qwinix headquarters, but should also be felt as a connection with our clients. It’s a proven fact that companies with a higher sense of purpose outperform others by 400%. That said, here are few key things about ‘who we are.’
- Happiness is our business model.
- We solve for the customer ensuring their success in addition to happiness.
- Hierarchy doesn’t exist; we’re a team and a family.
- We’re not afraid to step outside of our comfort zone. Trying is better than never doing anything at all.
- We love what we do and do what we love.
Additionally, these are the core values that every single person carries and exudes:
Why We Exist
There are a multitude of problems that exist for companies of all sizes who want to take a product idea and turn it into a reality. But more importantly, here are three major statements that describe our very existence in the marketplace:
- Mission: We exist to build the best product for our clients. We create irreplaceable experiences where great customer service and purpose come together to build meaningful connections.
- Vision: Strive to the best solution in technology, development and business – all while attracting top talent and retaining current talent with the happiness model.
- Brand Statement: We are the most innovative company you’ve never heard of, successfully integrating development practices that deliver business growth and customer happiness – all in one solution.
At Qwinix, the intersection between who we are and why we exist all stem from sharing the same core belief that happiness should never be sacrificed or weighted by just building a profitable business.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning more about us within this blog post and encourage all CEOs to leverage the power of happiness within their organizations as well.