As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Qwinix is focused on the needs of next-gen leaders: accelerated time-to-market, expert solutions for increased efficiency, and exceptional customer experiences.
Leaders today are required to maintain countless moving parts in perfect sync by leveraging strategic cloud orchestrations with Agile DevOps software cycles.
AWS provides a set of flexible DevOps services that span the development process to provision, deploy, and manage your software for delivery. Qwinix integrates these AWS services with popular third-party tools to build out an end-to-end DevOps pipeline solution that fits your needs.
Cloud DevOps with AWS
Build and Deploy Resilient Cloud Applications
Driven by a relentless determination to innovate, Qwinix develops cloud applications using proven AWS DevOps automation tools like AWS Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy and Codestar to build your pipeline for code delivery.
AMG National Trust Bank Success Story
Automate processes and remove multiple levels of software inefficiencies
Improve delivery and promote collaboration across departments
Build immutable infrastructures according to industry best practices
Agile DevOps at Qwinix
Flexibility to innovate at speed and scale
Qwinix works alongside your team to create full documentation, enabling a seamless handoff and smooth transition for continued success. If ongoing support is desired, we offer multiple levels of managed services that supplement and extend your in-house resources.
Bright By Three Success Story
Make Adjustments without worrying about what goes on behind the scenes
Focus on Product
Focus on your product and don’t be bogged down by the infrastructure pipeline
Identify risk early on and reduce product issues and defects
DevOps Automation is Key
Qwinix’s key components for project success
- Requirements gathering phase to understand your needs and objectives
- Architecture audit to ensure that we fully understand your existing applications and how to best re-architect them for the cloud
- Architecture design for your new cloud application
- Development with proven cloud technologies
- Integration with existing systems and applications in your data center
- Testing of functionality at scale and high load
- Deployment of the production, staging, and test environments
- Re-Architect and rebuild legacy applications for cloud.
AYU Global Resources, Inc. Case Study